Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

Woot! Woot!
I've got some awesome previews for you!!
...several new kits have just come out TODAY and you have just got to see the goods!

Promenons nous by Melie.D
(click image to go to kit)



Le jardin des amoureux by DHL
(click image to go to kit)
-my page-
(I used a photo frame by Laurie Ann-A5D)



...and if you loved Beatrix Potter stories as a kid, you'll need this kit too!

Sweet Spring by Star Song Studio
available at CoolScrapsDigital.com
(click image to go to kit)


Well, that' all for now! Thanks for stopping by everyone.
I'm getting better at this whole blog thing.
Hang in there with me! ;-D

Smiles,
Urs



Ursula LaForm

Lovin' the creative life with:
Melie.D * Spicy Lily * ViolaMoni * Snips and Snails * Simplette
Star Song Studio * PapillonCrea * DHL * Simple Girl Scraps
Sugar Kissed Scraps * Bonnie Blou * Kitty Scraps

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    thanx for your update for my kit!!

    could you post all your layout in my CT's forum please?
    we will happy to see how beautifull they are!
    hugs, dhl

    ReplyDelete