Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's today! It's today! ...it's FREEBIE THURSDAY!!!

Hello Hello!

I am SO excited about my upcoming releases!
I've got a birthday kit coming, father's day is right around the corner. 
I'm going to be posting like crazy this month!

So just a little reminder, 
if you haven't signed up already...


This is simply the best way to be in the know.
Sign up to get the latest!
...

And as it is Thursday 
I had to start with a freebie.
(lol)

It won't be every thursday, but you know me...
I love to give away a good freebie. 
Today I have for you a small little gift of 4 CU heart frames. 
Use them any way you wish!

CU Heart Frames Freebie
by A little Love Designs, Ursula LaForm
- No Credit Required -


I always love to see what you do with my kits,
so please feel free to come post your layouts on my 


Smiles,

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete