Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No Boys Allowed & Joyful Day

I just love being CT for these awesome ladies,
I went ahead and added a few more!

So, here I am announcing my acceptance onto:
Azurscrap CT
&
Daisies and Dimples
Kim Cameron CT


I'm so excited!
__________________________

But of course, I also have
a few more kits for you to snatch up:


#1
No Boys Allowed
by Simple Girl Scraps
Totally fun, totally pink, totally girlie kit.
And you know me...anything pink-watch out here I COME!!
;-) lol
Complete with multi color alphas
available @ ScrapDelicious

and here's my page:

I had SO much fun with this kit.
(-not just because it was pink)
I even made a siggy out of it.
Happy scrappin' everyone!
__________________________


And here is #2
Joyful Day
by Bonnie Blou
available at DSDI - Digi Scraps Drive-In
and my page:



Smiles,


No comments:

Post a Comment