Saturday, April 30, 2011

My 1st CT Call!

I am so excited to be opening my very first digi store,
so I thought, I'd see if anyone out there 
might like to join me on the journey.


Want to learn and grow with a BRAND NEW designer?

THEN THIS IS THE CALL FOR YOU!!

I am having my very first
GRAND OPENING
and I need 10-15 talented ladies
to help me promote, advertise
and just plain get my name
OUT THERE!!

I’d like my CT to be made up of NEW and EXPERIENCED digi scrappers. I hope my forum will be busy not just with my kits but also TUTORIALS so we all become better designers!

I am waaaaay laid back,
totally FUN,
and full of POSITIVITY.

REQUIREMENTS:
*1-3 LO’s per kit (1-2 kits/mo)
*Post to DST, Divine, DSA and 1 other
*Promote my products on
your BLOG, FB, & Twitter
*CTM, ISO’s and PRAISE GAME
*Hang out on my CT forum
and have fun!

IN RETURN:
*full access to all my designs!
*personalized Dragon Lady siggy

...I KNOW I DONT HAVE TOO MUCH TO OFFER YET, BUT I WILL SOON! ;-)

TO APPLY:
Please send an email with...
*your name
*username(s)
*other CT commitments
*a short bio
*links to your blog, FB, galleries
and 3 of your favorite LO’s to:
digidodads@ymail.com

CLOSES JUNE 1ST. EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE BY JUNE 10TH ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment