Friday, May 6, 2011

Getting back in the swing...VIOLA MONI is having a sale! Happy iNSD!! ;-)

Hello Everyone!

HAPPY iNSD!!!
I hope you are taking advantage of all the 
AWESOME sales going on!

Well, I'm officially back in the swing and trying to get some promotions done for my awesome designers...they have all been so very patient with me this past month while I've been making repairs, so i wanna give them all 
A LOT of LOVE this month. ;-)

Viola Moni is having a
GRAND OPENING at 

and all her products are 40% OFF May 1-8!!

I love Viola Moni because her style is simple and elegant...
I like to think I too am simple and elegant lol ;-)

...reasons why we are a good fit for each other design-wise ;-)
and if you are of a similar style, 
I hope you will check out her blog here at:

(...pssst! There's a sneek peek! Leave a comment to win!!)

A big
CONGRATULATIONS!
to ViolaMoni on her new design spot!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment